Monday, November 1, 2010

its NOVEMBER!!

yeahhh~~!! its NOVEMBER!!
my lovely monthi used to believe it is my lucky month ;)

have been gone through many important exams
PTS, UPSR, PMR, O'LEVEL and
SACE PUBLIC EXAM!! just started today..!
felt so sweet and happy last night when i received
msges from camels..of course for those who sent me
this mornoing as well :)
i'll fight for AUSTRALIA!! ;D

was very nervous after had my breakfast this morning..
tried to be optimistic before i go to school but aiskk!!
it didnt work ... until i saw my friend's status,,
everything will be ok after all :)
as my status stated ALL IS WELL!!

did quite well for my listening part
值得安慰
but then did not really good for my arguementative essay
擔心中
letter part was so-so
應該過的去

overall, its a good sign for me since the paper was not bad in the
1st day of final!! :)))
and peeps!! i'll use the luck you guys had given efficiently!!
again,, BEST OF LUCK for those who are having their exams too! =)

BE OPTIMISTIC NO MATTER HOW IT GOES . . . ;)

No comments: