Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Be Right Back ;)

m busying these days..+ photos are not with me:p
so couldnt update my bloggie for recent activities
for those who wanna catch up my life
pls dont miss it yea =)

yoyo's summary:
(: birthday party was quite great :)
*celebrated with all my dearest
gifts from family are so LOVELY :)
gifts from friends are so specialll!! HAHAHHAHAAHA.
*you'll never know how lovely and special for me
LIKEYYYY~~~~~~ =)

a special letter from my special girlfriend :p
*http://lamourserenite.wordpress.com/2010/11/21/she-is-special-to-me-in-someway/

working in kuantan currently for a month..
will be back to banting on christmas to meet all my dearest of course :)
*abit bored during working time as in i dont really like any jobs with
sitting in the office early int he morning, lunch then sit in the office
again for the whole day ~~ it makes me feel my backside is getting bigger = =!!
on the bright side, top up for the gas&electricity is FUN.. HUHU~! :D

ANDDDD i seriously need to have some SHOPPING!!!!! :D

(: BE RIGHT BACK DEAR READER :)

No comments: