Wednesday, September 29, 2010

thehappiness dot com

well done and good job people! it proved that you guys can
manage it in such a short time!! ;)

You made my life easier and no worries
wondering... supposed to be very panic when test&quizzes&assignments
come together BUT i m not.. hehehe
it's because of You

when life become difficult, i'll definitely look at my phone and think of You
pop quiz for maths, test 1 for psycho and quiz 2 for acct
i've done more than what i had expected!! ;D
it's because of You

whenever i feel happiness, i'll look at my bracelet and the lock charm with alphabet "Y"
because i know the other complement of them is coming soon!!
but koko told me, dont get it yourself, it must come from your dear2~
and so, im waiting with patiently...

The Zenith hotel

DADDY, im proud to be your daughter!! ;D


hope today wouldnt be your tiring day because You have me ;))

miss you heaps!!

clicked "LIKE"

No comments: