Wednesday, October 7, 2009

sick, me:/

woke up at 10am and online this morning...
*stil havent prepare for my last presentation*

i was feeling sick since yesterday night..
not sure...but the symptoms i have are flu, feeling weak, dizzy
my body is like sweating all the time nor HOT!
then went to sing k alone to make myself more energytic!
the problem is, even thought i can sing very loud but i stil feel very weak after all :(

no choice, stil hav to go for my last presentation..
class finished at 3pm, and driver is stil at banting *pikcek ad*
really so tired..cant even talk with my friends
then reach home at 4.30pm

the 1st thing i do was take my laptop from my room and online with my cousin at downstairs
hehehe^^
cant tahan anymore!!
i slept like 2 hours at the living room while uploading my photos to fb..

after that, have to force myself to take shower and eat dinner
luckily today's dinner is porridge, thanks mum!<3

i'll always always love you, PAPA & MAMA!<3
i'll will get well soon~!<3

No comments: