Saturday, October 10, 2009

old times~:)

days to days
years to years
times really fly so fast!!

stil remember that i was in aus at yr2007
and it's now reaching end of yr2009 ad...
i was chatting with min this afternoon and i thought a lots of things when i was there... we did a lots of things together, went to sing k, worry of my metcard during take tram/train, eastcafe right after school.....more...
it's all our memories in aus..
and i told her i will be there very soon! i started to miss everyone so much so much!!
furthermore, i saw my friends' photos over there are so enjoy...!!
i hope i m one of the ppl in the photosss~~ BUT then it's impossible..

so, from today onwards, i tell myself, i have to finish my 1st yr SAM over here, and go to meet them after that!! cannot fail in any subjects, cannot redo!
if not, the distance to aus will be farer and farer....

these are the thing i have found in my drawer..
the every moment we had...:)








No comments: