Tuesday, December 1, 2009

my birthday month! <3

MY BIRTHDAY MONTH, which is drop on NOVEMBER! and it's also brings me lucky, which is #2. Yeah! i like it!!

this year, 2009, i had spent my birthday month at Kuantan, the most happening and relaxing place..so i decided to spend my time over my holidays(almost) hahaha!!

celebration was held before my special day at cherating with a plate of fries and a small cake in the middle of the fries... and there was a gentleman sang a birthday song for me ..hehe^^ the feeling was like *shy* and a bit *happiness*~
of course there is a cake for me too~^^


went to shopping, movies also working at quicksilver!! wow~~!! i like them!
times really fly very fast..1 month=4 weeks=28 days...and now its turn to december.
awaiting the christmas and new year!!:)

thanks my family and my friends~:)

1 comment:

lysin1991 said...

HapPy belated bIrthDay! enjoy ur holidays???wish u all d best..